We are searching for polite, professional Work at Home Customer Service Representatives to represent our clients by providing remarkable service to their customers via phone. Training will be conducted at our Pompano Center for six weeks and then go to the work at home model. The Customer Service Representative may handle a high volume of inbound calls for an energy provider, assisting with billing, service request, and payment arrangements. Representatives will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address all inquiries and provide an accurate and efficient response to create a positive experience for each caller. Agents must have a hardwired internet connection (ability to connect to their router directly with an Ethernet cord) and have a minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and upload of 5 Mbps. Training is 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday. Great working schedules 9:30 am - 6:00 pm, closed most major holidays. Pay rate is $13.00, Bilingual (Spanish/English) increased to $14.00 after training, $2.00 attendance bonus if 93.7% of production schedule is fulfilled. The opportunity of earning monthly bonuses and quarterly raises.
- Medical, Dental, Vision (Eligible after 45 days).
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off (Earn immediately and use after 90 days).
- Referral Incentive Program.
- Premium discount offerings (movie tickets, amusement parks, gyms, etc.)
- Performance Bonus.
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm.
- Build lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Meet department productivity and quality standards.
- Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
- Communicate and follow instructions for one call customer resolution.
- Deliver amazing customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
- Take an active role in educating customers about our client’s products and services.
- One year of customer service experience is preferred in a transaction-based environment such as a call center, retail, hospitality, demonstrating the ability to be empathetic and compassionate,
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.