Meridian iQor is searching for Customer Service Specialists to join our team!
The starting wage for this position is $13 per hour with opportunity for bonuses and other perks!
- Monthly Bonuses
- Quarterly reviews and raises based upon performance
- Career Development and Management Training
- Travel and Entertainment Discounts
- Comfortable work environment – no standing for long hours
- Full health benefits after 45 days
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral Incentive Program
The Customer Service Specialist will handle complex or escalated customer contacts in order to resolve in the most satisfactory manner possible. He or she may respond to calls, emails, social media posts, and faxes.
The ideal candidate must be able to analyze and determine the appropriate action based on the situation, while working within the company policies. Possesses high level of advanced problem-solving skills and involve cross selling or up selling other products.
- Two-Three (2-3) years of Customer Service/Administrative experience
- Solid understanding of a fast-paced, high-volume Inbound Call Center
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to write concisely and free of grammatical errors
- Strong understanding of social media channels
Other Skill Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi tasks using various systems
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to learn rapidly and understand concepts quickly
- Handle a wide range of inquiries related to travel
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and concerns
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide first contact resolution of customer issues
- Provide exceptional customer experience as measured through customer surveys and Quality Assurance
- Monitor listening posts and identify trends or threats to the customer experience or our brands
- Ability to identify and categorize work correctly
Additional Competencies and Behaviors:
- Follow instruction and discretion with identified sensitive topics
- Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to customers.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of internal information and customer/account information
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our customers and employees around the world
- Ability to work overtime as required