As a Sales Representative, you will maintain exceptional customer service while providing support for customer’s inquiries about lost or damaged devices, device upgrades and resolve customer issues. You will engage with the customer to understand their technology and sell protection/tech support solutions.
Sales Representative Benefits:
- Pay is $5.00/hr.
- Work from home after training.
- Paid training.
- Attendance and performance bonus after the first 30 days.
- Raises based upon performance.
- Career Development and Management Training.
- Referral Incentive Program.
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm.
- Place outbound calls and communicate with energy and enthusiasm to customers.
- Build lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Meet department productivity and quality standards.
- Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
- Communicate and follow instructions for one call customer resolution.
- Deliver amazing customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
- Take an active role in educating customers about our client's products and services.
- 6 months of sales experience in a call center or retail environment.
- Bilingual (English Advanced, Spanish Advanced).
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.